Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shootin' The Shit.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Tribes 3: Rivals
In Memorium I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:24 pm by HellSpawn07

» Long time no see!!!!
In Memorium I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 8:02 pm by HellSpawn07

» Whoa...
In Memorium I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 5:00 am by HellSpawn07

» [sCs] Facebook Page
In Memorium I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 pm by Gimmie

» Ummm BF3, where is everyone?
In Memorium I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 pm by Laggin70

» just sayig hi
In Memorium I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:16 am by miz

» It's Time to Reactivate [sCs]
In Memorium I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:11 am by Triplex07

» tribesascend
In Memorium I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm by Gimmie

» Hey sCs!
In Memorium I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 am by Il Duce Due

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
HellRazor07
In Memorium I_vote_lcapIn Memorium I_voting_barIn Memorium I_vote_rcap 
Pusher
Mom07
HellSpawn07
Slinger07
Beggin-Strips
Carbonizer
Knightblade
Gimmie
Triplex07

In Memorium

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HellSpawn07
Site Admin
HellSpawn07

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: In Memorium   In Memorium I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 am

Mark A. Rettig a.k.a. Gigs07, age 44, of Napoleon, Ohio died on Sunday evening Jan. 17, 2010 at the Allegiance Health in Jackson, Michigan. He was born October 13, 1965 in Napoleon, Ohio to Gene Rettig and Rachel (Connelly) Eustace.

In Memorium Doc4b55b1171e792638997904_thumb

Last edited by HellSpawn07 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triplex07
[sCs]Member

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memorium   In Memorium I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:00 am

Very sorry to hear that.. what happened??
Back to top Go down
Diecast5
[sCs]Member
Diecast5

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memorium   In Memorium I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:30 pm

My dear friend Mark Rettig ( aka Gigs07 ) has had Melanoma cancer, it all started about 6 years ago he had a wort on his middle left finger, at less he thought it was a wort the doctors said it was , they lied about 3 weeks later it has gotten worst it was black, so they thought they have gotten it all but they were still wrong its the doctors fault they are the stupidest people on the face of this earth, he told me alot of thing and I tried to help hi but as you know he was very angry with the way thing were turning out so I told him to think positive and you will git through this, well as all ways Mark ( aka Gigs07 ) was thinking negative about things , I tried and tried nothing seemed to work, Mark ( aka Gigs07 ) was all ways a privet man he kept thing to him self, and it was bottled up inside of him and he was getting angry and angrier, I could not say any thing to try to give him comfort of knowing what to do, he went from doctors to doctors and they were giving him a run around, nothing seemed to work. I helped him with a-lot of thing's that his could not do cause his family lived so far away, but he did get help from his mom and dad, and his grandpa, but his sisters gave him support, they were to far away to help him so I help as much as I could when he did not have money or food coming in to help him along the way. He just have gotten SS this last October he seemed good about it, I told him to not worry about paying me back you take care of what you need to do .
And so in November he just gotten back with his ex-girlfriend Robin he was so full of joy to be back with her, then thing has gotten worst in December of X-mess eve he was in the hospital the next day his girlfriend called me and I was concerned about what was happening to him he thought that he had a pneumonia, well it turned out that it was cancer fluid, he new it has gotten worst before cause the doctors told him that a couple week before he was in the hospital that the Melanoma cancer spread further into his body, so he moved into his girlfriend house then in January 16th it turned to the worst he could not breath, and I went to see him with a another friend of his as well , we stayed with him on Saturday for about 6 hr, then Sunday we went back to the hospital in Jackson, Michigan it was about a 1hr 31min. to get there from Ohio . We got there about 11:00 am and stayed with him the hole time, his mother got there about 8:00pm from Texas , he hung in there, just to see his mom then about 11:00pm that day, we prayed for him he fought and won, even though he lost to me he won the battle and took his last breath and I knew then he was gone, Mark ( aka Gigs07 ) passed away at 11:00pm , he will be missed BUT not forgotten. If you have a facebook I started a Melanoma cancer page In Memory of him please join in the fight for this cancer and help others along the way thank you for your support Miles Diecast Noonan. the facebook link is here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1811382269&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=417964690506&ref=mf

In Memorium Techcopy

Last edited by Diecast5 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diecast5
[sCs]Member
Diecast5

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memorium   In Memorium I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Please feel free to post up here, I would like to here your story's, on about gaming with him , I would like to see some of the funny things that happen.

In Memorium Techcopy
Back to top Go down
Slinger07
Site Admin
Slinger07

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memorium   In Memorium I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:24 am

OMG... That's Horrible news. I haven't been on in awhile and to hear news like this is not good at all. Sorry to hear of your friends passing Diecast5...hang in there bud. We are all here if you need anyone to talk to. I remember playing alongside Gigs07 many times. It's sad to hear of news like this.

Sling
Back to top Go down
Diecast5
[sCs]Member
Diecast5

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memorium   In Memorium I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Ya thank you Slinger07 it has been very tough for me, I will be in touch every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memorium   In Memorium I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Memorium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Pub. General-
Jump to: