Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shootin' The Shit.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Tribes 3: Rivals
What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:24 pm by HellSpawn07

» Long time no see!!!!
What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 8:02 pm by HellSpawn07

» Whoa...
What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 5:00 am by HellSpawn07

» [sCs] Facebook Page
What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 pm by Gimmie

» Ummm BF3, where is everyone?
What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 pm by Laggin70

» just sayig hi
What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:16 am by miz

» It's Time to Reactivate [sCs]
What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:11 am by Triplex07

» tribesascend
What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm by Gimmie

» Hey sCs!
What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 am by Il Duce Due

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
HellRazor07
What's up guys? I_vote_lcapWhat's up guys? I_voting_barWhat's up guys? I_vote_rcap 
Pusher
What's up guys? I_vote_lcapWhat's up guys? I_voting_barWhat's up guys? I_vote_rcap 
Mom07
HellSpawn07
Slinger07
Beggin-Strips
Carbonizer
Knightblade
Gimmie
Triplex07

What's up guys?

Go down 
+2
HellRazor07
VSniped07
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VSniped07
[sCs]Member

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: What's up guys?   What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:42 pm

So I get an email the other day from Slinger saying you all got a new forum and I should stop by to say what's up... so... What's up?

If you don't remember me I won't be offended, but I played at the end of Tribes and into the Tribes 2 craze. I quit in June of '02 cold turkey because I was wasting way too much time. I do fondly remember having a lot of fun playing with you dudes back in the day! But I gotta say it was probably a good move for me. I went on to college and got a degree in engineering, and lost like 40 lbs! I now live in Paris on assignment for my company (I design subways). Otherwise my roots shifted from CT (where I knew Carb back in HS, how's it going buddy?) to upstate NY. That's just a little update on me.

I still game as Vines07 on XBox 360 (i hope no one minds but I've always kept the 07 tag), mostly play those FPS games COD, L4D, ect. But still love the Madden's, Fight Nights, and MLB games. You won't find me on much until I return to the states, but throw out a friend request and I'll get to it sometime. Also, now 25 and last talked to you all as a teenager! Plus, I might have dropped by once at the old forum to hey. I'm willing to bet I was drunk and thought it would be a great idea... like drunk dialing an ex.

What's up with the rest of you? Do you guys still compete? Man I really want to fire a disc launcher right now! Did the tribe migrate to a new game? Does this assembled crew still <3 boobies as much (I gotta imagine that's a dumb question)?

I remember you guys were always the best group of friends I never met, hope everyone is living well!

Peace out for now!
Back to top Go down
HellRazor07
Site Admin
HellRazor07

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up guys?   What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:22 pm

( o Y o )
Back to top Go down
Carbonizer

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up guys?   What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:43 pm

so when i got the email that VSniped joined the forum i just died

Dude it is awesome to hear from you and your job is EPIC!

i'm adding you to my friend list tonight on my xbox even though we might not be able to play since you are so far away.

wicked glad to hear you are doing well bro
Back to top Go down
Pusher
[sCs]Member

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up guys?   What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Glad to hear all is well Sniped, cant wait to here from more of of our ol gammers.
Hope to game with you again sometime, About 6 or so of us our playing modern warefare 2 on pc if you get the itch to frag again.

Pusher
Back to top Go down
Mom07

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up guys?   What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Yes I do remember you of course!
Glad that you are so successful!
Congrats on that!
Yeah maybe we can all figure out something to play together at some point!
Back to top Go down
HellSpawn07
Site Admin
HellSpawn07

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up guys?   What's up guys? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:14 am

yo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up guys?   What's up guys? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up guys?
Page 1 of 1