Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shootin' The Shit.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Tribes 3: Rivals
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:24 pm by HellSpawn07

» Long time no see!!!!
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 8:02 pm by HellSpawn07

» Whoa...
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 5:00 am by HellSpawn07

» [sCs] Facebook Page
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 pm by Gimmie

» Ummm BF3, where is everyone?
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 pm by Laggin70

» just sayig hi
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:16 am by miz

» It's Time to Reactivate [sCs]
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:11 am by Triplex07

» tribesascend
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm by Gimmie

» Hey sCs!
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 am by Il Duce Due

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
HellRazor07
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_vote_lcapCall of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_voting_barCall of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_vote_rcap 
Pusher
Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_vote_lcapCall of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_voting_barCall of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_vote_rcap 
Mom07
HellSpawn07
Slinger07
Beggin-Strips
Carbonizer
Knightblade
Gimmie
Triplex07

Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knightblade
[sCs]Member
Knightblade

Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ?   Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:42 am

Just a heads up. Rumor has it that there will be no dedicated servers in MC2. Everything will be peer to peer, like Xbox. If this is the case, MC2 is going to blow goats. I'll still enjoy the single player game, but how long is that going to last?
Back to top Go down
Pusher
[sCs]Member

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ?   Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:52 pm

looks like youll have to run one for us Knight
Back to top Go down
Beggin-Strips
[sCs]Member

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ?   Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:43 pm

It's not a rumor it's true, and no punkbuster support, charging for DLC, and no modding tools, also raised the price to 59.99.

Petition trying to get them to support dedicated servers: http://www.petitiononline.com/cod6/petition.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.guygalluzzo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ?   Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Modern Combat 2 NO DEDICATED SERVERS ?
Page 1 of 1